Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

username changed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ifidget

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:55 pm    Post subject: username changed Reply with quote

I have 2 Ebay accounts with bids always being placed with the same account. Gixen has now changed and is now placing bids on my other account. How do I change it back?
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all you need to go to ebay.com and log out from there... because if you don't Ebay just assumes that is the one you want authorised.

Then log into your Gixen account, and go to the Settings page, you should see that the account that it is bidding on is authorised there.

Unlink it and reauthorise, and this time when you are sent to Ebay it should ask you to log in, so you can choose the account on which you do want the bids placed.

Once confirmed you should have that account authorised to be bid on by Gixen.

You may also want to delete and reschedule any snipes you have on your snipes page after that because otherwise they might use the old authorisation and therefore the old account which you wanted to swap from.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.