Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Brand new to Gixen- nervous

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uscfn12

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:39 pm    Post subject: Brand new to Gixen- nervous Reply with quote

Hi their! I’m naturally slightly paranoid sometimes. So I hope what I’m saying doesn’t sound stupid. Anyway. I just signed up w Gixen. I REALLY want an item. It’s a few hundred bucks. I’m willing to way overpay to guarantee me the item. I was going to “manually” snipe. Until I saw services like Gixen. Gixen was given the best reviews and its free so I signed up. I plan on using it for An auction in a few days but I’m absolutely terrified something will go wrong. Whether my bid won’t get submitted or something. I’ve pondered going w the 6$ mirror just to make sure I get the item. But I’m again worried something will go wrong. Should I manually bid along w the mirror service to make sure I don’t lose the item? Also does the mirror place the bid later? Thanks so much and thanks for your service!
uscfn12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased the mirror service! This will be my first time w any snipe service. Really hoping Gixen can help me lock down this item!
Quote:
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you should be fine if you can add the snipe and it appears on both the Main and Mirror tabs.

Is your Ebay account well established, by which I mean you've already bought some things on Ebay using that account ?
uscfn12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Thanks for the reply! To answer your question, my eBay account has previous purchased items. Not a ton, but a few alone in the past month. After subscribing to the mirror, I have full confidence. I’ve read so
Many comments from people’s experiences w Gixen. All seem positive, plus the creator actually responds, along w a few others like yourself for any reason. I think that’s awesome!
One question- If I’m manually watching the auction from eBay, (not to bid) but to watch, would I see the Gixen bid come in live? Perhaps I want to see the look on my face when I swoop in for the ‘hopeful’ win! Ha. Also, upon typing in the item # and bid price on my Gixen page, will the end time for the auction automatically get brought up? So will Gixen recognize the eBay item I want by the item number and display everything on my Gixen page? Sry about the length, I stink at exlaining. I tend to “over explain.”
I really appreciate u taking time to respond so quick!
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:00 pm    Post subject:

uscfn12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- I apologize for the last run on question. U don’t need to answer. I assume I’ll know somethings wrong if the main/ mirror page don’t display the item or auction info after I enter my bid and item # in. Thanks again!
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, if it's listed on the snipes page it is scheduled and the bid will be placed at the offset number of seconds that you chose before the auction ends.

You can watch an auction page if you like and see the bids coming in... it's pretty boring after you done it once or twice though. Personally I have better things to be doing with my time, that's one of the other advantages of using Gixen, time to do more productive things.
uscfn12

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how easy Gixen seems to use. I haven’t entered item # in cuz I’m debating how high I’m willing to go, but when I do it’ll be simple like everything else w Gixen. I do agree I have better things to do, however w this being my first snipe ever, I’m just curious. The auction falls when Im free,’at home so I don’t mind. If I do watch this one, it’ll be the one and only I do, which is why I’m really happy I got the mirror subscription. Set it, forget it. Everything w Gixen has been very straight forward, and I’ll be a subscriber as long as it’s available. I was worried about manually sniping this specific item cuz a million things can go wrong, but having the mirror eases my concern, even tho I have yet to personally witness it in action. Reviews r just exceptional.
Thanks for all your help!
uscfn12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:40 pm    Post subject: IT worked!! Purchase mirror! Reply with quote

I can finally attest to this sniping service myself as of April 2019. It works to perfection!!! I must have checked the dang thing 50 times to make sure I was verified w eBay and all that. It’s super simple. I’m so glad I paid the $6 to support the site. I saved a ton off my max bid! Just so cool. Thank you sooo much Gixen (Mario and others associated w this awesome service.)
uscfn12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:42 pm    Post subject: IT worked!! Purchase mirror! Reply with quote

I can finally attest to this sniping service myself as of April 2019. It works to perfection!!! I must have checked the dang thing 50 times to make sure I was verified w eBay and all that. It’s super simple. I’m so glad I paid the $6 to support the site. I saved a ton off my max bid! Just so cool. Thank you sooo much Gixen (Mario and others associated w this awesome service.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.