Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

paid but still can not bid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stanley747

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:24 am    Post subject: paid but still can not bid Reply with quote

I have used gixen for a number of years with no problems until now, I paid,

Automatic payment details

Automatic payment number: I-DEUM4E0U97DH
Amount to be paid each time: $11.00 USD
Billing cycle: Every 2 Years
Payments start: 1 Feb 2019
Pay with money from: barclays x-2172
Next payment detail

Next payment due: 1 Feb 2021

but still receive the message

Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail. Your eBay authorization to Gixen has been revoked. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail.

item number 264251442871 when adding I receive message

Error: Auth token is hard expired.
Error: Auth token is hard expired.
Could not add this item (264251442871)(1, -1).

is this a problem as my payment in February has not been recognised? despite emailing already last month nothing seems to have been done. can someone please update my account and let me know if it is a seller problem or a Gixen problem?
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people seem to confuse these two different things.

It does not cost you anything to update your authorisation via the Settings page, you need to do this at least once every 18 months now, because Ebay only issues authorisations that last that long. Only you can do this as it involves logging into your Ebay account during the process and Gixen no longer stores your Ebay password.

Your Mirror subscription is what you pay for, that is not what has expired for you.

Last edited by Cupid on Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
juangrande

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. Just like Mark said, your eBay authorization has nothing to do with the expiration of your Gixen mirror subscription. Rather, it has to do with telling eBay that Gixen is authorized on eBay to bid on your behalf.

To authorize Gixen (that is, to set your eBay authorization token for Gixen to be active), log in to your Gixen account and do the following:

1. Go to your Settings page by clicking the [Settings] box near the upper right of the Gixen page.

2. In the second section of your Settings page, follow the link: Re-authorize Gixen on your eBay account. This will take you to your eBay account (and you'll have to log in). Carry out the instructions and when you're done, Gixen will be authorized on your eBay account.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.