Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gee, thanks alot.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sailor-sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: Gee, thanks alot. Reply with quote

Before I used this service I would forget about auctions I wanted to bid on, and saved quite a bit of money. I just won 4 large auctions and now have to pay for them. Ouch!
Seriously, I wished I had found this service earlier. Works flawlessly. I just have to shake my head at the absurd complaint from someone about the $6.00 optional fee. Takes all kinds
Thank you for the great service, but I had better start limiting my bidding.

Dave
ALWAYSSNIPING

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject: GIXEN ROCKS Reply with quote

Very Happy in my my experience Gixen over the many years I have used it has been 1000% positive. honestly I can not fault it. i'm a mirror subscriber (why wouldn't I be one), always sniping at 3 seconds and always winning unless i'm outbid. Mario is a legend - any questions I have had he's always there, always responded and always had a solution. As for Gixen detractors - for me they're either underhanded competitors finding it tough because they can't compete or just mealy mouthed complainers with little else to do. my advice to everyone is be very thankful to Mario for continuing with Gixen, and SUBSCRIBE. i wish Mario and everyone a happy and healthy new year to you and yours Very Happy Very Happy [b]
Kaththee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Winning is Expensive/ not Gixen Reply with quote

I know! I can't imagine complaining about the 6 bucks. I was paying per a bid at another service and I paid in advance. I suddenly started losing every single auction. I contacted them and checked to make sure my account numbers were all okay but I just kept losing. I used to go to 3 seconds(which was recommended when I started with that service) and I went up to 6 seconds to see if that would help. The bid still wouldn't go through. Then I upped it to 12 seconds. It would still fail to bid at all. It was driving me nuts. I would spend long times searching some items and seeing them go for half what I would pay killed me. Now I am winning again. That first week with Gixen I had too many bids out there because I wasn't used to winning. It was brutally expensive and the 6 dollars was a drop in the bucket. I am trying to discipline myself. I love to collect things -especially jewelry.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that winning can be costly... I have had to reduce the amount that I bid over the years since I started sniping... I couldn't afford to keep winning as many as I did in the early days.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.