Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen has been making my life easier for years.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Gixen has been making my life easier for years. Reply with quote

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate Gixen. I don't use it every day or anything, but I always use it when I am bidding on something (I "buy it now" for small stuff, but auctions tend to get you a better deal for bigger items), and it makes my life easier. It eliminates the psychological need for people to bid more than they should and allows me to just bid my max and see if I win. It also detaches me from the computer at the time the auction is ending, which is always nice. I have never needed the mirror service personally (I'm not that serious about bidding), but I do appreciate the service you provide and will be sending you a donation as a show of my appreciation.
Thanks,
Eli
grosbanak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: Gixen has been making my life easier for years. Reply with quote

I apsolutly agree. You saved me a lot of money. Thank you guys. Love you
Very Happy
one-way

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good way to put it - making my life easier. No need to scramble for anything at the last minute, I just sit back relax and let Gixen work for me. I'm so glad I found this site Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.