Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Won on my first bid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rootsandruins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Won on my first bid Reply with quote

I trusted Gixen with a bid on a high stakes item and it came through wonderfuly.. I even nervously watched others come in with last minute bids, but my last second Gixen bid won (at my max, lucky choice on my part). Thanks for a wonderful service.
GarageRat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: First Bid Reply with quote

Congrats!
I had used Gixen first for a couple times and was outbid. Maybe some premature disappointment but I kept using it convinced it would work.
Sure enough I have won several items with Gixen and at the last second also. Amazing how it works. I have not signed up for the mirror service but surely will now ASAP.

My items all came in lower than my max bid which was my own dilemma. This thing works like a charm. For people who bid all the time it is a no brainer for the mirror service but also for those who do not buy a lot of things like myself on the sites like ebay. $6 ensures you have back up and if it something you feel you really need this will put you at ease. My max bids were surely the top I would pay and when it comes in lower if you are lucky, then it is just icing on the cake.

I now know how I lost many items being outbid at the last second by others. Gixen has leveled the playing field for everyone and I can't say enough about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.