Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

import watch list on mobile version site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gumby_kevbo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: import watch list on mobile version site. Reply with quote

The "import watch list" function is great on my desktop.

I do a lot of browsing ebay on my iphone at odd times when I have to wait.

The "import watch list" function would be even more helpful on the mobile device, as it can be a bit slow switching between apps...and also a bit fussy cutting and pasting the item number if riding a bus or in bright sunlight for example. Anything to save entry steps is helpful on a mobile device.

Maybe it is already there in the mobile version of Gixen and I just can't find it?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Ray made an iOS app for Gixen, and it's excellent. It's called "ForBidding", look for it in the apple store (Gixen mirror subscription is required in order to use it, as it replies on Gixen API).

See announcement at http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6227
Gumby_Kevbo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. Looks like I finally have a good enough reason to upgrade to iOS6. Hopefully the growing pains of 6 have eased by now.
Gumby_kevbo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been using ForBidding for the last few days, and it is a winner. It is now even easier to set up snipes on my iPhone as on my desktop PC. It does seem to have problems hanging and crashing if ebay is slow or network is running slow though. Yes, I know you are not the ForBidding developer, just letting other potential users know... I'm now off to look for the ForBidding support forum!
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.