Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Signed up for Mirror-Service... Thanks Gixen!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lido_Shuffle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Signed up for Mirror-Service... Thanks Gixen! Reply with quote

Just paid for the mirror service. Can't believe this has been free and available all this time. Been enjoying your service for a little while and decided it was time to step it up. Thanks for putting this together and keeping it available!
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they do say that 'the best things in life are free'.

I think they are even better if you are prepared to invest just a little bit more into them though Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Lido_Shuffle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it's not really a big financial investment... In fact, besides all the nice features that kick in a paid subscription, I'm willing to bet that the few dollars that come in (here and there) are a big part of what funds the bills for the site, the servers, etc.

Hopefully people who use the services will keep on signing up -- if not for the extra benefits, then at least to throw some more support behind the site (so that it remains available that much longer!)

* P.S.
No matter how many times I sign in, my posts always show me as a guest... Something I'm doing wrong or is just the way the board is set up?
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right Mario would not be able to fund this service for all to use were it not for the generosity of those that subscribe for a paid Mirror subscription.

Yes, that is the way the board is set up, it is so that anyone can post on here, they don't have to register anything first.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.