Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen not upd.ating?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wish

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Gixen not upd.ating? Reply with quote

320935247738 KNEX BULK 634 PIECES IN KNEX BOX INCLUDES 1 EA 20 WORKING MOTOR & INSTRUCTIONS (by mint367)
2 d, 6 h, 6 m 16.03 11.61 USD

--------

Current bid: US $21.50
[ 6 bids ]
Item number: 320935247738

---

Maybe I'm missing something, but I've checked and rechecked. My gixen says the auction is at $16.03, but eBay says $21.50

Yeah I have refreshed, logged out and back in, it should be current, am I doing something wrong? I need to sleep. Bit it still looks like something wrong with Gix.
Wish

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: no d.ating? Reply with quote

I can't use the word "upd.ate" because the string "d.ate" is in it and d.ate is banned? Laughing
I need sleep
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is normal, price updates are done in the background every few hours, not at user request. This has no effect on sniping, displayed price is for user convenience only.

I'll check what's banned in the forum, I may have been overly restrictive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.