Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Own 10 yr. mirror membership about to increase to 15 uears.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Own 10 yr. mirror membership about to increase to 15 uears. Reply with quote

I have only been on board about a month. Bought one year mirror at the start because the two server thing is like we used to say about mission critical items in th military: One is NONE and two is ONE.

Vey shortly there after increased membership to 5 years and a week or two later to TEN years after really considering how GIXEN had improved my life and my success rate on Ebay while getting me the items I REALLY wanted at or below the price I was willing to pay.

Now Mario adds the watch list transfer to GIXEN and once I figure that out, it will save me hours per week AND KEEP ME FROM MISSING THINGS!
So I will increase my membershup to 15 years. My time saved in just a couple weeks is worth alot more than that an additional 5 year membership cost.
Gixen, Mario, Cupid and Keith are the greatest.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much - I really appreciate your support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.