Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

set, check, ready, log off?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AniBoi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: set, check, ready, log off? Reply with quote

can i set up all the things i wanna bid on and then turn off my computer? and the it will bid on its own? or do i have to stay login on gixen in order to bid?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: set, check, ready, log off? Reply with quote

AniBoi wrote:
can i set up all the things i wanna bid on and then turn off my computer? and the it will bid on its own? or do i have to stay login on gixen in order to bid?

nvm.. but can someone explain what is group bid... im a the new guy.. i tried this out and it work so i join the club for 6$, thanks for your hard work.. so what is group bid
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Computer off - yes, of course, once you set it you can certainly turn your computer off.

Group bids: The first won bid in a group cancels all the other snipes in the same group.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to expand on Marios explanation of Groups... They are used when there are many similar items available on auction and you only want to win one of them.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.