Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Modify Bid in GDM

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vasful

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Modify Bid in GDM Reply with quote

trying to change in GDM the bid on an item the top bar remains gray and the bottom shows "Connecting to Gixen ..." while the offer is never changed, the rest continue to work properly, the Time to end keeps flowing, I can highlight any other object but this don't change data in the top bar (locked object I am trying to change.) Closing the program and reopen it I get the initial unmodified item. S.O. Windows 7 Ultimate.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this happen always, or only occassionally?

If you try to delete the item, is that successful?
vasful

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Modify Bid in GDM Reply with quote

Always. I have not tried to delete. I have made modify to the item by web. Now try delete. Same problem with delete item, only Add is OK
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post here (or email me if you want to keep it private) your ebay username, and I'll check further what might be wrong.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject:

vasful

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: ebay username Reply with quote

my eBay username is vasful
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was unable to replicate the problem, so I have to assume it's Windows 7 + openSSL related. Try to run GDM in 32-bit mode (you should be able to select that option in the shortcut). If that doesn't help, delete all the *.dll files from GDM directory, and re-install openssl from http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

Try both 32-bit & 64-bit versions (win32 and win64) of ssl. Please let me know if any of that helps.
vasful

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Modify Bid in GDM Reply with quote

Problem solved, I started the program in XP compatible mode and everything works perfectly. Thanks for your help
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for letting me know!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.