Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

BEST BID (>increment): Gixen says "bid under askin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Francois94

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: BEST BID (>increment): Gixen says "bid under askin Reply with quote

I did bid on this item via gixen:
cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270554093010

I did bid 253, which should have been sufficient to win (it went away at 250, which was set way before).

Gixen says "Bid under asking price". Clicking "why did I lose this auction" links to a german eBay page (why german ?) which deals about bid increments, which are of 1 EUR for that range of bid.

So I really don't understand, and I'm quite sad Sad !

Thanks for any explanation !
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are completely right, since the bid increment is 1 EUR, that bid should have been placed. I don't see any retracted bids that could have prevented this. Maybe they are just not shown.

Unfortunately, since this never happened before, I don't have detailed logs for this, and I couldn't figure out what caused it. The target site was ebay.com, but to the best of my knowledge, the increment still should have been 1 EUR.

I turned the more detailed logging on now; if this happens again I should have more info. I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful this time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.