Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

gix update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
david

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: gix update Reply with quote

Hi. I'm new here so i've not tried snipe in yet. My question is, does gixen up date and follow an auctions bidding and bid for you in whatever increments are set in ebAY and continue to bid untill you will. Or is this a one hit bid and if my bid is too low i just loose. This isn't really explained anywhere on this site that i can find.
thanks Dave
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,

Gixen submits the one bid that you ask it to at the end of the auction. That does not mean that you necessarily pay that much if you win the auction, the final auction price is based on the second highest bid (not your winning bid amount) plus up to one increment, that is how the eBay bidding system works Gixen doesnt alter that in any way.

You still have to specify the highest amount of any bidder on the auction, all sniping does is give very little time for any other bidder to react to your bid and place another higher bid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.