Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Could not add this item (220387545720).

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Could not add this item (220387545720). Reply with quote

Someone help please! This isn't a buy it now so what's going on? I tried bidding on the other items that the person has on auction but they also do not work.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am able to add that one... but I have my home sites set to be the United Kingdom on the Gixen settings page, I imagine that the site that you have these set to is providing a different format for the auction pages... so a work around might be to change these settings temporarily.

Please can you tell us which eBay sites your Gixen settings are set for... this should help Mario to sort out the problem so that you can operate with the site using your normal settings.

Alternatively can you provide your eBay user id, then Mario will be able to look up what your settings are.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird.. it works now. i didnt change any settings. Canada was my default settng.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps Canada is in the same state as the UK, sometimes you get the new format auction pages, then the next time that you log in you get the new format.

Perhaps Gixen got different format pages at the different times that you tried.

Anyway, I'm sure it will happen again and Mario will be able to sort it out, when it does, so please keep us informed.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.