Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

View previous topic :: View next topic  
af3e

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:58 am    Post subject: 2631100899 Reply with quote

I bid on an item 26311008992 (and would have been the highest bidder), but got the GIXEN info: 'AUCTION RESTRICTED: BIDDER HAS UNPAID ITEMS'.
This is not correct.
Why is that? What can I do? What is wrong?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That auction id is missing a digit, Ebay auction ids have 12 digits.

Nonetheless, that Gixen status results from information returned by Ebay when Gixen tries to submit the bid. In turn Ebay responds with that information if the seller of the item selects the option to block bids from any buyers that have an unpaid item strike on Ebay in the past year, or so.

Have you ever, in particular, in the last year, agreed not to proceed with the payment for an item that you committed to buy on their site, and therefore had the transaction cancelled ?... If so that will be the underlying reason for this snipe not resulting in your bid having been accepted by Ebay for this item.

If you have no knowledge of any cancelled transactions on Ebay, you could try taking this up with Ebays' customer support. However, in my experience, they often don't have the level of authorisation required to be able to find out exactly where within the Ebay system the record is held, let alone be able to do anything about it... If you are very persistent they may eventually pass it on to a colleague that can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.