Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

How many snipes can I use?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
facemelter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:59 am    Post subject: How many snipes can I use? Reply with quote

The main gixen page states \"4 winning snipes per month.\"

Does that mean gixen will only bid and allow me to use the service for up to 4 auction wins per month? If not, what does it mean?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is only applies for accounts without a Mirror subscription. For those with an active subscription these limits do not apply.

What it means is that, for a standard account, you can schedule up to 4 snipes. Once you have won one, you can only schedule three snipes until a month after you won that snipe, then it goes back to being able to schedule 4 again.

If you win two snipes within a month the number you can schedule goes down to two, and back up to three after it's been a month since your first win.

The principle continues until you have won 4 snipes within a month, then you can't schedule any more until it's been a month since your first win.

At any point you can remove these limits, by enabling a Mirror subscription.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.