Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Ad pop-ups when I try to place bids. Unsolicited

View previous topic :: View next topic  
squarebottomtexas

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 1:15 pm    Post subject: Ad pop-ups when I try to place bids. Unsolicited Reply with quote

Why are these unsolicited ads popping up when I bid?
A real pain in the rump, I'll happily pay more money to remove them.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are a Gixen Mirror subscriber there should be a toggle button, on the top right of the logged in snipes page, that allows you to turn the advertising off (or on).
Sparketta

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 6:25 am    Post subject: Still Pop up ads on gixen every time I open. Reply with quote

Yes I am a mirror subscriber and it makes me nuts every single time that i go through various functions, and every time I reload page. Please help and yes I have not clicked:Accept Google ads, Yet they show up every dang time. I'm sick of it. Can Admin go in and see whats going on with my snipe site?? Please help[/quote]
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please let me know on which pages this happens? Take a screenshot and email it to me.

I haven't changed anything, this was not a problem before. But Google keeps changing things.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 12:01 pm    Post subject:

Sparketta

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 7:06 am    Post subject: Still Pop up ads on gixen every time I open. Reply with quote

I purchased ADBLOCK PLUS and solved the problem. I still cant get it off my cell phone gixen page even though I toggle the button to OFF.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at this, it looks like these are called \"vignette\" ads, and Google added them on their own. I disabled them now, they are indeed annoying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.