Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

billing me twice a year

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmn454

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:33 am    Post subject: billing me twice a year Reply with quote

I'm signed up to the annual subscription, but I just realized gixen has been charging me twice each year. Once in Feb and once today. Now I'm paid up until 2024. How do I cancel this payment? I have paypal business linked to gixen, it is not listed under automatic / recurring payment section...
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both these payments should be listed on your Paypal account, are you saying you can't find them anywhere on there ?

If so, Mario may be able to cancel one from his side, if you can provide more details as to which Gixen account they apply to and when they are being sent. You can do this direct, via email, at the support address given on the Contact tab.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happened to quite a few users. Please email me and I will cancel one and issue a refund.
NYgnat

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 2:48 am    Post subject: Subscription Billing is paid out to 2026 Reply with quote

For some reason, I am being billed every two years such that my subscription is now valid until 2026. Is there any way that this can be corrected to just a normal 2 future years? I had an extra 3 years going forward, and was just billed today to take it out to 5 future years. I think you gather what I mean. A payment should only bring you forward two years. I should be at a year on account at this point and in 2022 be billed for two future years. Thanks.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 2:48 am    Post subject: Subscription Billing is paid out to 2026

Cupid

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYgnat,

It seems a few Gixen users have signed up to more than one payment scheme.

As Mario says you'll need to email him to get this sorted out. Please provide as much detail as you can including the Gixen id that this applies to and when the payments are made.

The address is provided on the Contact tab.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.