Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Suggestion: Select All button?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
im2bz2p345

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:49 am    Post subject: Suggestion: Select All button? Reply with quote

Hi Mario & Cupid,

I have been Gixen user, contributor on the forum (although not super active - I more like to read forum threads/issues), and a dedicated mirror subscriber for more than 7 years now. I've seen Gixen go through a lot over the years - just want to start by saying thanks for actually LISTENING/TAKING FEEDBACK from end users/the community, making various improvements, and the continuous strive for enhancements that to further differentiate Gixen from the competition. I feel this isn't said often enough. I work in the IT industry and know first hand how developers get bored/loose focus on the end users/stop making improvements, so I'm thankful Gixen is backed by someone special like Mario with Cupid providing a lot of end user help & relaying up suggestions.

Anyway, apologies for the mini spiel. I want to ask if a rather "simple" button can be made to select all snipes that one has in place. It would be even better if you build logic into this to "Select All by Group." Like say I have 10 items added in Group 1 and 15 items in Group 2. If I press the "Select All" button, it gives you 3 options: 1)"Select All" or 2)"Select All Group 1" or 3)"Select All Group 2" -- that way the end user can choose "Select All Group 2" to select all 15 Group 2 snipes, then press the red X to delete all those specific snipes all at once.

A place where it would make sense to be placed (see green box/green checkmark) -- everything else can shift over to the right ever so slightly. Screenshot: https://i.snipboard.io/wYORJu.jpg

Let me know if anything else is needed!

~ Im2bz2p345 Smile

P.S. - when I tried posting this topic, it kept says: "
The word h t t p s : / / is on our list of spam related words. Please refrain from posting this word."
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fixed the link for you.

It's on the spam list in an effort to prevent advertising spam being posted here.
im2bz2p345

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mario,

Have a had a chance to read over this topic? Any response?

~ Im2bz2p345 Smile
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im2bz2p345,

I will see what I can do for select all. Select one group only would be more difficult to implement, not sure how that would look like. It would likely require filtering by the group first, then select all.

Note that I have other priorities now, cannot implement this quickly.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:17 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.