Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

timer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dros563

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:13 am    Post subject: timer Reply with quote

I have had a mirror subscription for quite a while and I think it's a great idea and well worth a few bucks. That said it's a little annoying to have to wait to go to the site. I also don't mind ads, but if they are not supposed to be there for mirror subscribers then you should fix that also. Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds to me like the Mirror option is not being detected on your account, which would also mean it is not active.

Neither of those things should be part of your experience as a Mirror subscriber.

Please contact Mario direct via email at the support address given on the Contact tab above. In that email please supply all the relevant information you have to hand, such as when you paid for your subscription, your Gixen id and your Ebay id which you have associated with it.
JonaPanola

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Big WOW...60 seconds for cheapskates (U know who U are) Reply with quote

I'm a newbie to Gixen having paid a damn site more in the past for LS Auction Stealer...after reading this thread, I've now paid up the ANNUAL humongous service charge (just a little over 4 English pounds here in Wales, UK, dew dew boys bach). So to see the mingy stingies all moaning about having to wait 60 measly seconds, is quite frankly - taking the proverbial. If all you free users aint got that miniscule amount of patience in this undemocratic, automatic, instamatic digi world (spesh considering it's for nada dineros) then why are you using it?...IMHO I think you do use it because it's so damn good. Anywhos, Muchos gracias and many blessings to you Mario coz Gixen kicks ass (I'll deffo be recommending it to all my F&F) - Namaste to you Mario mate xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.