Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

One shot one kill 5 out of 5 !!! WOW !!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voodoo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: One shot one kill 5 out of 5 !!! WOW !!! Reply with quote

GREAT !!! I'm a much more relaxed and happier E-Bayer with GIXEN...
I was a little sceptical at the beginning, but GIXEN won 5 Auctions out of 5 fo me!

Why I'm HAPPY?

Because 3 (THREE!) items had exactly same ending time !

Let me tell the story:
As I was unsure if I could do the job alone this was the right moment for the first try on this Service. I REALLY WANTED these items, so I TRIED to snipe all 3 of them also manually. You bet?
I got stuck on submitting the second one 10 sec. before ending (don't know why but sometimes my machine REALLY slows down like crazy) Evil or Very Mad

I got used loosing items this way. I was already getting mad! "Holy cow! I hope this web thingy did his job!" I thought when I finally got E-Bay back on screen...

Tadaaaaah... I WON !!!

Today I let Gixen do the work alone on an item I liked, but if I'd lost it it wouldn't upset me really... BANG! It's Mine!

So I kept watching another item I wanted badly, ready to click "submit" in the last 5 seconds in case Gixen was unable to bid for me 8 seconds prior to closing ... You guess what happened, right? TARGET SNIPED!

THANKS MARIO !!! I finally can set up my bids and let your server snipe for me exspecially on those 3:17 in the morning closing items I ALWAYS lost!
Embarassed

GIXEN: The Fire and Forget Sniper!!! Wink
victorianlady67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Hurray - I won!! Reply with quote

I had never used a sniping service but had read about them. After talking to a friend and he mentioned sniping, I did my research and found Gixen. That was my lucky day. Very Happy THANKS MARIO !!! I signed up last weekend and won several auctions this week. Very pleased!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.