Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

1st use

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: 1st use Reply with quote

Was a bit suspect about the whole snipping process (saw it as an easy way to get my account hacked) however after some research and reading of reviews and reading of the FAQ i built up some trust for gixen, put in 2 snipes for 1 object in the same group and followed the rules

Logged on this morning and realised i had won the 1st snipe and the 2nd snipe had been cancelled because i had won the first so i am very pleased Laughing thanks Gixen teams!

Great web based program, i will continue to use! Very Happy
MarkT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also just want to add thanks for the no bullshit approach, I really like the straight up honest approach, you don't promise me it will work, you don't promise that it's 100% secure although you do try your best, you do advise on common sense things like changing PW , if its important bid yourself.. Its really nice to see a site run like this

Thanks!
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your assessment, just to add more clarity there has never been a verified instance of a security breach for a Gixen user (as a result of using this site) in the many years that Gixen has operated... so the security measures in place have proved sufficient to date... of course that doesn't mean everyone involved doesn't need to continue to be vigilant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.