Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Possible Improvements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dominic7359

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Possible Improvements Reply with quote

Mario. Thank you for all of the work you have put into Gixen.

These would improve Gixen a lot:

1. Allowing me to add notes in the Desktop version. Even 50 or 60 characters would be useful for condition notes.

2. Showing P&P cost. I know that there are often many options, but just the main one listed in the ebay add would be very useful.

3. Showing the number of existing bidders on an item.

4. A "Grouping" system where I bid on other items if the first one is won. This would be helpful, as a seller often has some things that I really want, and others that I'm only interested in if I'm already paying postage on a package. I'm not sure if this already exists.

Any of these would cause me to subscribe.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) You can already do that, but you have to enable that option (comments) from the web interface. Once you enable it, the comment field will show up in GDM as well. I do believe that you need mirror subscription for this.

2) I responded to this many times in the past, and stated reasons why this will likely not be implemented.

3) I'll check this, this information is, I believe, stored in the database, just not displayed in the UI.

4) The variant of this exists, check contingency groups on the settings page. It's slightly different, e.g. the first lost item cancels all the others in the same group.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.