Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Ticket auction error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
booya

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Ticket auction error Reply with quote

Item ID: 160801758171

Using eBay UK, when I try to purchase tickets it makes me click continue on the below message, and I'm pretty sure this is messing up Gixen (I got a "AUCTION RESTRICTED: REQUIREMENTS NOT MET" message and can't see any other reason why I wouldn't have been able to bid. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks!

Dear Bidder
Some event tickets may have terms printed on them that may limit the ability of the original buyer to sell them to other people. Some event tickets, e.g. for the Glastonbury Festival, may also feature a photograph of the original buyer which may mean that anyone other than the original buyer is REFUSED ENTRY to the event. Alternatively, event organisers may seek to limit the use of tickets (or pass codes to buy tickets) to the original purchaser. For further details, see our Contracts and Tickets Policy.

{e38332-221600x}
Continue >
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

booya,

The ebay return page does not state the reason. It only says

"This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.
You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:"

however there is no reason specified. I would contact ebay and ask them what the reason was.
booya

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply! After looking into it further, I think it may be that I no longer had a confirmed paypal mailing address. I'm going to re-confirm it and see if that fixes it. Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.