Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

To Mario and Cupid!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nellac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: To Mario and Cupid! Reply with quote

Mario I want to say[b] thank you[/b] very much for putting your time and effort into such a great program, and releasing it completely free!

I won ALL the auctions that I needed to, with a 100% rate. I will be recommending Gixen to all my friends and family for [b]ALL[/b] their Ebay needs.

I was completely sceptical of this free program, that wants your Ebay username and password. But I'll be honest, the parts I needed to win were both extremely important and so expensive, that when I saw them at 1/20th of the price, I honestly had to take the gamble.

And I am very happy that I did. Because I won every single auction, even against counter snipers. And I still only paid 1/20th the price for all the items.

This one auction had (10) sniper bids at the last 3 seconds, but because of yours and Cupids advice regarding using 6 second offsets instead of 3, I was able to bid high, and let Ebay fight the snipers off for me, with it's internal proxy bidding.

The ending bid for just just one auction I was bidding on ( which was two items), was 72 dollars. The retail price, even used, was 1200 dollars each! Something I could not afford at all.

I plan on using this for all my Ebay needs from now on.

So, Thank you Mario, and Thank you Qupid for sharing your knowledge of Ebay and Gixen freely.

-Nellac
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your bargain purchases and thank you for your kind words.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Nellac.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.