Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Does Ebay Resolution treat snipers fairly ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
0779mike

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Does Ebay Resolution treat snipers fairly ? Reply with quote

Item number 160712662525

I am in the UK and have used Gixen for many years. I had a problem with a purchase recently and Ebay settled the dispute against me. As I had evidence that the goods were mis-described and a valid Tracking number for the returns I was shocked by the decision and phoned to challenge it.

The guy i spoke to in Ebay.com (all sniping services have to use Ebay.com even though the item I purchased was on ebay.co.uk) checked it out and said it had been closed in error and should have been settled in my favour.

I have now checked in the resolution centre and it says my appeal has been looked at again, and denied. This is a clear cut case and the only reason that it can have been found against me is becuase I used a snipiing service.

Have any others had a similar experience ?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did they say it was because you used sniping service? I highly doubt that was the reason.

As for the where the dispute is reviewed and what policies apply, you can change that to the UK if you wish - that's what "Target server" setting on Gixen is for - which ebay site your bid is sent to. At this point Gixen supports US, Canada, UK, Australia and Germany.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.