Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Says"won" but didn't win

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thegoodsforcheapsaz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Says"won" but didn't win Reply with quote

Been a Gixen member for a long time. Woke up this morning and saw that I "won" several items for very low prices and was stoked. Then when I clicked on the item, they had actually gone for higher than my gixen page was showing and I did not win them, even though my snipe was still higher than where they ended. For example I had a snipe at $165 and on gixen it showed that I won the item for $66. I clicked on it and I didn't win it and it ended at $152...

This on top of the "Unknown Error" messages on items I would have won earlier this week has been pretty frustrating.

Can you let me know what the problem is and whether or not this is going to happen again?

Thanks
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please give me at least one item number?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Item # 130421723926

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies, when I originally would click on the ebay link it would just say the item has closed instead of "you won this item" It does now look like I won the item, but not for the price that is showing on my Gixen. Gixen shows that I won for a much lower price than I actually did. This is not nearly as severe of a problem, so my apology for the mistake. Still curious though why Gixen has the item listed as ending for much lower than it actually did.

Thanks
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a major server upgrade last night, so prices for items ending around that time may have not been updated. My main concern was that no snipes are missed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.