Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com
terms of usage.
Forum is available in English only.
Gixen.com Forum Index
Suggestions and Ideas
Post a reply
Enter characters from the following image:
View more Emoticons
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Select a forum
Suggestions and Ideas
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:31 am
Another idea I have (so it's not all for today indeed) is automated late cancel bid. It' seems silly but sometimes sellers relist their unsold items at a lower price, so maybe it can be beneficial not to bid and to wait.
Also a condition that modify offset if there is a bid or not (3 seconds if no bid or 5-6 seconds if there is one bid). But very late bid + x.01 or big bid is very efficient.
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:02 am
Post subject: misc
Thank you for your excellent server and nice client.
I discover today when I have a problem some possibilities (images and bidding on other sites than US) I didn't know, so sometimes it's nice to have problems!
But here are few suggestions than could maybe improve a bit the service (or maybe not, I leave evaluation up to you):
1. Display how many bids on an item and/or how many users interested in 1 item.
2. Personally I use gixen not only to schedule snipes but also as a memo, to see at how much an item is sold, etc. as an extension of watch list if you want. As an advanced function, basic statistics (descriptive) could be interesting. Like average price for an item to be sold.
3. Possibility to copy-cut item number
4. Conditions like groups but not regarding wins but spent money. (Like, if you win something $10 when you were ready to pay $20, you can put difference in another item".)
5. Display increment and/or correct it. I know ebay rules about increment but it could be nice to correct $102 by $102.5 for example.
6. "machine gun" bid around ultimate bid. Indeed this idea plays about increment, but maybe it takes too much ressources. It would be to launch several bids in the end at x.01 so you save .99 but it's not much
It's all for today.
Thank you and a Happy New Year!
© 2019 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.