Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I have 2 accounts but it directs me always to the first one

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaurizioBetti

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am    Post subject: I have 2 accounts but it directs me always to the first one Reply with quote

I have 2 accounts linked to different ebay accounts.
I have always had access to both, but today the surprise:

I enter the username and the password for 2nd one but I find myself on the page of the first one.

How is it possible?

I installed google chrome and I tried from there but... no dice... same results!

Can somebody help me? Thank you
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried logging out and then logging back in again ?

What happens when you do that, does it open the page for the account you would expect then ?

Do both these Gixen accounts have the same email address associated with them ?
MaurizioBetti

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said, I even tried with another browser that I never used to log in with Gixen.

The two accounts are linked to different ebay accounts and different email addresses.

It always direct me to the first account.

Can you help me? Thank you!
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you log into a Gixen account it tells you which Ebay account it is linked to at the top of the snipes page (with three * replacing the second to the fourth characters). Is this what you are saying is the same for both Gixen accounts ?

If so, you can change that using the second section on the Settings page, where you set up the authorisation with Ebay.

To find out which Gixen account you are logged into you should look at the top of the Settings page.

It is not a good idea to use the same credentials for Gixen as you use for Ebay, they are different things and you should name them differently accordingly.

We need you to be more precise about what you are doing and what you are seeing as a result and then why you think it is wrong if anyone is going to be able to help you in more detail.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:49 am    Post subject:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:32 pm    Post subject: I have 2 accounts but it directs me always to the first one Reply with quote

Thank you!
I don't know why but for the different Gixen accounts there were the same ebay account!
I changed the authorization and finally is everythin' back to normal!

Thank you! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.