Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Only registered today & been told my subscription has e

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sallyw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:14 am    Post subject: Only registered today & been told my subscription has e Reply with quote

I registered on Gixen today and paid a subscription for the Mirror Chunks. I want to place a bid today but got an email saying my subscription has expired, I haven’t even used it! I have tried emailing but had no reply. What should I do?
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to enable chunks when you want them, via the Settings page, don't you ?

I can understand it saying you don't have a subscription at this time if you haven't enabled the first chunk yet...

But are you sure this communication is about your Mirror subscription and not about your Ebay authorisation ? That's not the thing you have to pay for... but everyone does need to set it up via the second section on the Settings page, in order to give Gixen permission to bid on your behalf.

Perhaps if you can provide the exact text of this email it might be clearer what is going on with your Gixen account ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.