Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

EBAY ERROR: BID FLOW RESET (2)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
telmooliveir_71

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: EBAY ERROR: BID FLOW RESET (2) Reply with quote

Greetings,

I'm rather new to Gixen and for some reason it is not working for me.

For the following items I had a higher bid in Gixen but didn't win because Gixen reports "EBAY ERROR: BID FLOW RESET (2)". Tried to google this error but could not find anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It usually indicates that Gixen has been asked to log in again after it first logged in to send your bid... and, in turn, that tends to indicate that Ebay may want some more information from you...

When you are logged on to Ebay, submitting bids manually, do you ever see pages that request further information, like your credit card details, your delivery address, some extra security information like questions they can ask to restore your account if you should forget your password, etc.

It is more common with Ebay accounts that have not been used much or have only recently been registered.

One other thought, I notice these are both UK auctions, are you based in the UK ?.. If so, it might help to change your target site to be the UK one, on the Gixen 'Settings' page that you get to by pushing the button with that name, near the top, after you have logged in. That changes where the Gixen software places the bid, it may be that the default (the US site) wants more information than the UK one does, if you haven't used the US one for bidding before.
dbanuelos8

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: EBAY ERROR: BID FLOW RESET (2) Reply with quote

Hi,

I habe been experiencing the same issue: every time I place a bid and it has a chance to win I get this error message. The latest example was item:

I have not been asked by eBay to enter any other information othe than my password lately, my account has been active lately and my target is set to Germany, were the bids are been placed... Any other thoughts?
Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This type of error is likely to be reduced with the latest set of changes that Mario is making over the next few days.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.