Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Log in Problem Reply with quote

Shocked
Hi - I tried several times to log in to my Gixen account tonight, but got a bunch of error messages, such as "...Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server" What does this indicate might be the problem? I can post all the error warnings, if needed. thanks.
felixdecat2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: PostgreSQL errors everywhere Reply with quote

Me too. Its not just logging in either -- the home page doesn't display properly -- shows stuff like

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused ...

etc etc
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aware of the issue, fixing. Will post an update when done.
felixdecat2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: OK now Reply with quote

Ha -- too quick -- was going to say "hey now its working!" (which it is, thx! Razz )

(total aside, how come I can only post as a guest?)
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: OK now

Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: OK now Reply with quote

felixdecat2 wrote:
(total aside, how come I can only post as a guest?)

There are only a few registered users on the Gixen forum because when it was open for anyone to register it was used as a means for some to inundate the forum with inappropriate content. The feature was disabled and the problems have lessened since.

If you intend to contribute to the forum on a regular basis it is possible to have Mario register a forum id for you to use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.