eBay username
eBay Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.
Forum is available in English only.

SearchSearch     

Looking forward to seeing you in action today

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aussiemummymum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Looking forward to seeing you in action today Reply with quote

I'm a newbie to the Ebay and the sniping scene. I really like your web site. It's so easy to navigate and to find information. The forum is a great source of information and is a testimony to how helpful you've been. It looks like you've researched things well and that only things out of your control will prevent a successful snipe. I'm about to try your sniping service for the first time in a few hours and am very excited about it. I'm looking forward to a timely snipe and believe it will work out favourably. It's so wonderful that you're providing a helpful free service. Does it help you if I click on the ads at the side of your page, though I don't purchase anything from the advertisers?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Looking forward to seeing you in action today

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, adsense terms of usage forbid me to comment on this.
aussiemummymum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The snipe worked right on time. Thank you! It was quite an adrenaline rush watching it happen about 2 seconds before close of auction. Unfortunately someone else sniped two seconds earlier for the same price. It looked like it was their maximum bid (given the odd uneven dollar amount) as was mine. Both the winning bid and mine were more than $10 over the last bid (there must have been lots of proxys). It's disappointing but ok because it really was my max and I wouldn't have paid another $2.50 more. I may try again tomorrow.

I Googled Adsense and clicked on all the adds on your website Smile Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.