Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen placed my winning bid, but it says I was outbid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toughcoins

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:06 am    Post subject: Gixen placed my winning bid, but it says I was outbid Reply with quote

Gixen successfully placed my sniping bid on eBay 395091661695, but it says I was outbid by another bidder at $305.19. This was the only bid I placed on this item, and I see no canceled bids on the item, so I don't understand the outbid status.

I'm happy that I won the item for $340.00, but Gixen not correctly reflecting the actual status has me concerned that I may give up bidding on future items when I shouldn't, or that my sniping bids might not be placed, even though they are highest.

Would you please investigate and explain?
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, can you confirm that your snipe bid was more than $340.00 and that Gixen now has a status of 'OUTBID', with an auction price of just $305.19, on the snipes page ?

I can see that the highest two bids were placed on Ebay during the same second, so that price would have been the current one for less than a second. That being the case it does seem odd if that's reported as the final price, especially if Ebay indicated that a bid of more than $340.00 had only raised the price of the auction, and was not even being the highest bid when it was placed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.