Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

HOW TO Import your snipes from a CSV file? thanks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RYAN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:27 am    Post subject: HOW TO Import your snipes from a CSV file? thanks Reply with quote

HOW TO Import your snipes from a CSV file? thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After logging in here via the web interface, you should select the Settings button near to the top of the page and will then be presented with the Settings page.

Near to the bottom of that page look for:

'Import your snipes from a CSV file' and the option to upload a file is available first by selecting a file using the 'Browse' button then using he 'Upload' button.

If you are not sure of he format I suggest using 'Export' option, just above it, when you have some snipes already scheduled manually.

The option to do this is also available in the Gixen Desktop Manager under the 'Tools' menu, as option 'Upload Tool'.
RYAN

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:41 am    Post subject: Error Please tell me format Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
After logging in here via the web interface, you should select the Settings button near to the top of the page and will then be presented with the Settings page.

Near to the bottom of that page look for:

'Import your snipes from a CSV file' and the option to upload a file is available first by selecting a file using the 'Browse' button then using he 'Upload' button.

If you are not sure of he format I suggest using 'Export' option, just above it, when you have some snipes already scheduled manually.

The option to do this is also available in the Gixen Desktop Manager under the 'Tools' menu, as option 'Upload Tool'.

Error
Please tell me format
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To get the format I think it is best if you first set up a couple of test snipes, then download those to a .csv file and look at that, the format you use to upload new snipes is the same as that.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:35 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.