Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

If I change my ebay password

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mreg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: If I change my ebay password Reply with quote

If I change my ebay password it means that I will not be able to login to gixen and so I will lose all my scheduled snipes ? I will not even see my list ?
I don't keep a separate list with my snipes, only on gixen webpage. What if ebay will force to change my password some day ? (there were cases before ...)

Thx !
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you loose all your snipes once you have logged in to Gixen with a new Ebay password.

You can still log into Gixen with your old Ebay password even if Ebay is asking you to change it... you can no longer do so after you have already logged into Gixen with a new Ebay password though.

If you want to keep a record of your snipes you should do so by logging in to Gixen before you change your Ebay password. If you have too many to remember you can download a list of your active snipes from the settings page. You may as well delete all those snipes before you log out of Gixen, after you change your Ebay password none of them would work anyway so they could only cause you issues with Ebay by causing Gixen to try to log into your account with the old now incorrect password. The delete all option is also available on the Settings page.

Once you have changed your Ebay password and log into Gixen with that new password, if you have your saved list, you can then also upload that file from the Settings page.
mreg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:28 am    Post subject: If I change my ebay password Reply with quote

Thx! I will use the export function as a backup.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.