Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen Desktop Manager display corrupted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gunrunnerjohn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Gixen Desktop Manager display corrupted Reply with quote

I'm running 1.1.3 of the desktop manager, and I have an odd issue. Some lines are corrupted with the description of the first thing on my list. Note the corruption in the Offset, the Time to End, and Status (Mirror) columns.

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and I simply copied all the files from the ZIP file into a folder and fired the Desktop Manager up.

Here's the image at Photobucket, there doesn't seem to be any way to actually post this as a graphic.

i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww264/gunrunnerjohn/GixenDesktopBug.jpg?t=1288658192
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gunrunnerjohn, can you please email me the image? I would especially like to see the item_id column.

Mario.
gunrunnerjohn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it magically cured itself when I deleted the first auction I was tracking, don't know why. I hadn't saved an image with the item numbers, so I can't send you the whole shot. If it happens again, I'll get a complete image.

However, I have another funny issue with the Desktop. I save my user name and password, but when I close and open it, my user name is corrupted as follows. It appears those three characters are always appended.

I fix the name and click OK, and it logs in correctly.

I apparently can't post that either, I keep getting the following error.

Quote:
Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO posts_text (post_id, post_subject, bbcode_uid, post_text) VALUES (13559, '', '1e84e4217a', 'Well, it magically cured itself when I deleted the first auction I was tracking, don''t know why. I hadn''t saved an image with the item numbers, so I can''t send you the whole shot. If it happens again, I''ll get a complete image. However, I have another funny issue with the Desktop. I save my user name and password, but when I close and open it, my user name is corrupted as follows. It appears those three characters are always appended. I fix the name and click OK, and it logs in correctly.

Code here that apparently isn't accepted showing the three errant characters.

Line : 260
File : functions_post.php
gunrunnerjohn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent an email with the data in question.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, these forums are funny about characters they dont like... I suggest continuing the conversation via email, where no such restrictions apply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.