Password is not a match. Could not log you in. (33, 0)
eBay refused your password. Please check the following:
1) If you changed your eBay password, it may take up to 24 hours for you to be able to
log in to Gixen. This is because it is common for eBay to inserts captcha images in that
time period, preventing Gixen from logging in on your behalf.
2) Try to log in with the same username/password combination directly at the ebay website.
If this fails, you have to resolve the problem with ebay directly.
3) If you use multiple languages / locales, check that your keyboard is
set to the right one.
4) Some special characters presented a problem for Gixen in the past.
If you use an unusual character in your ebay password, please let us know
what it is (never email your full password, just the character
5) If you changed your ebay password, the new password applies to Gixen as well.
All the snipes scheduled with the old password are invalid and you have to re-enter
them. You can no longer see the old sniping entries.
6) Finally, as of May 21st 2014, you may have to associate your account with Gixen IPs.
You can do that by using Gixen socks proxy, by following instructions on www.gixen.com/whatsmyip.php