Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen paid not showing up in my Gixen account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hisoft

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:07 am    Post subject: Gixen paid not showing up in my Gixen account Reply with quote

I have receipt for my recent payment to Gixen that doesn't show up in my Gixen account.

1) Ebay account was linked at the time of purchase.
2) Same email address and ebay account used throughout.
3) Gixen paid & free member for over 10 years.
4) Followed each instruction message at login screen.

At one point, Gixen said I did not have a Gixen account for this email address (after I had paid) so I created one and linked it to ebay.

Where is my paid subscription?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The payment email that you have from Paypal should reference the Gixen account that the payment relates to, does it not make any reference to this at all ?

The payment should be related to the Gixen account that you were logged in to when you selected the payment link.

The Ebay account linked to the Gixen account is not relevant, that can be changed independently without changing the Mirror subscription on your Gixen account.

Can you explain in more detail what you were doing when Gixen informed you that you had no Gixen account for a certain email address ? How were you informed, via an email or via a message in your browser ?

It's often easier for Mario to track down payment and assignment of Mirror status issues via email, he can be contacted directly at the support address given on the Contact tab above. Please include as much relevant information as you can with such contact, like your Gixen id(s), the email address(es) that you use with Gixen accounts, when the payment was made and for what amount , etc.

Last edited by Cupid on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me (support@gixen.com) - I need your username, email or name and I will check what went wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, all back to normal.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.