Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Reposition the edit controls at the TOP of the page?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reposition the edit controls at the TOP of the page? Reply with quote

Hi Mario,

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

When logged into Gixen editing an existing bid would be easier if the editing functions "eBay Auction ID" , "Your Bid", "Quantity", "Group", "Offset" etc. were placed at the TOP of the page above the snipes, rather than displayed at the bottom BENEATH the snipes.

Personally I have a large number of snipes setup so whenever I click an Edit button for a particular snipe I have to scroll all the way down to make my changes.

Having things at the top in front of one's eyes would perhaps also make "forgetting-being-in-edit-mode" less likely and lower the chances of accidentally not re-adding snipes after editing them.

Thanks,

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.