Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Could not get item list, error returned: Error (383): Array

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laberet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:12 pm    Post subject: Could not get item list, error returned: Error (383): Array Reply with quote

Cant import watch list from ebay.

Desktop app gives:
Could not get item list, error returned: Error (383): Array

Website says:
Error (224150221122): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
laberet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:32 pm    Post subject: update Reply with quote

So I tried looking up the item ID referenced in the error generated on the gixen.com site. Would be helpful if the desktop app would display what iten number is causing the issue. I deleted that item from my watch list (which I still want to snipe) and I still get an error but no details.

Desktop app gives:
Could not get item list, error returned:

gixen.com website syncs now but the information layout is too garbled to be useful.

so frustrating... Are the gixen desktop data files clear-able/editable?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure this is caused by the seller having activated their holiday settings, as indicated by the message:

'This seller is currently away until 16 Sep, 2020, and isn't processing orders at this time. You can add this item to your Watch list to keep track of it. '

at the top of the listing.

This was last discussed on this thread.
laberet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. So couple questions.

1. How long has this been a problem and why has it not been addressed in the code?
2. How do users fix the problem?

I found the listing by using the web version error message that has the item number in it. I deleted it from my watched items but still get error on the desktop.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:56 am    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what Mario has previously said it appears to be an Ebay defect, one that they have addressed at least once already but failed to fix in all respects. They do indeed appear to be taking a long time to fix it properly.

I don't believe there is a workaround, you just have to wait for the seller to remove their holiday settings or bid manually on Ebay.

I'm not sure what you mean by the 'Desktop App', I use the web interface in a browser on my desktop computer. Do you mean a mobile App, in which case which one ?

What additional error are you now getting, if you have deleted the item from your watch list it's not likely to be related.
laberet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard back from Mario that he is going to look in to it further.

The "Gixen Desktop Manager" is a windows application. Much easier to use.
[url]gixen.com/index.php[/url]
[url]gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8703[/url]
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll definitely look into this, even if there is a bug on eBay's side Gixen has to handle this more graciously.
btd495

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:18 pm    Post subject: Error 383, too Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem. Just downloaded the desktop app. The Android 6.0.1 mobile app is also not downloading Ebay watch list. Just ONE weird item "F". Hexadecimal? I'd like to sign up and donate, but can't if I can't use.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btd495,

That looks like your authorisation is not valid.

To correct that you need to log in here via the web interface, select the 'Settings' button near to the top of the snipes page and select the link available in the second section of the page that comes up and follow through the authorisation process for your Ebay account.
btd495

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:25 am    Post subject: Duplicates not allowed - array error Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
btd495,

That looks like your authorisation is not valid.

To correct that you need to log in here via the web interface, select the 'Settings' button near to the top of the snipes page and select the link available in the second section of the page that comes up and follow through the authorisation process for your Ebay account.

Just tried to get to authorization page. On Android V.6.01, I am only getting ONE page. NO follow on or 2nd page. Nothing happens when I click the SAVE button. All the information appears correct. At one time, Given worked fine. I changed nothing on Ebay regarding authorisation. Of course, I don't know how to check that without follow link. .

Thanks for interest. . ]
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can update your authorisation in the second section of the Settings page, which is indeed just one page, albeit quite a long one.

Authorisations last a maximum of 18 months after which Ebay expires them, they also sometimes invalidate them earlier than that, especially if you change things like your Ebay password.
btd495

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:31 am    Post subject: Array error Reply with quote

Just wasted half hour with Ebay chat help to see if Given authorization currenr. No luck.
btd495

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:39 am    Post subject: Array error, not loading watch list. Reply with quote

This is result of 3rd Ebay help agent:

"I have double checked our system but as I have researched, our system does not support this tool."

So, at dead end. I gave agent Gixen to check authorization.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The place to check for it on the Ebay website is:

My eBay->Account Tab->Site preferences->General Preferences->Third-party authorisations

and will be listed as 'Gixen Inc.'.
btd495

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:59 am    Post subject: Array error, not loading watch list. Reply with quote

Well, just verified on Android V. 6.02 mobile application. 354 days left on ebay authorization. Tried to renew, but process seems stalled, even after pass Captcha puzzle. And, days not decrementing. Trying to add items via either "+" returns the same, ended item "F".

I will try in future at desktop application, but my guess is, since multiple deleting app and reloading, the accuracy will have to be deleted.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try using web UI to see if your account is in order. Android app is not as good in reporting account problems.
laberet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:32 pm    Post subject: Same error again Reply with quote

Cant import ebay watch list. I would assume some seller has marked themselves away for a bit. Error in desktop application gives no details. Web version throws these errors as it tries to import

Error (143803196606): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (143803212623): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (133555723144): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (143803344297): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (133555743352): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (133555745662): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (133555759284): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (143803445595): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (133555774590): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (143803453477): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )

Any chance this will get fixed? or at least work a round that allows everything to work except for those items where the seller is away? Frustrating to loose the ability to use the software just because a seller is away for a bit.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laberet, I believe you need to renew your eBay authorization - eBay requires this every 18 months. You can do this from the Gixen settings page. There is no cost to do this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
laberet, I believe you need to renew your eBay authorization - eBay requires this every 18 months. You can do this from the Gixen settings page. There is no cost to do this.

No, it was good through 2021. I just re-authorized to be sure. No change. Same "Could not get item list, error returned: Error (383): Array" using gixen desktop manager application. Gixen.com import generates the error list I posted due to a seller being temporarily away.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's weird - it looks like Gixen encounters an item id in your watchlist that it cannot get info for. See your watchlist, and click on items to see if they are all still available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.