Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Multi-year subscriptions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mivona

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:36 am    Post subject: Multi-year subscriptions? Reply with quote

I used to be able to re-subscribe for more than one year, but this year I have only been offered a one-year renewal.

I love Gixen, and have been a mirror subscriber for several years now, and would prefer to be able to subscribe for more than one year. Is that no longer possible?

Kind regards.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Settings page (which you can get to after logging in here via the web interface, by pressing the Settings button, near the top of the page) there are still 2 year recurring and non recurring options.

Any additional purchase you make of a subscription is also added to the end of your current subscription so if you do it more than once on the same Gixen account it should just extend the time period before you are prompted to renew again.
mivona

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:27 am    Post subject: Multi-year subscriptions? Reply with quote

Thank you so much! I think that $11 for two years with a recurring subscription is EXCELLENT value for a great product. Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.