Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

How long does it take to have mirror activate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Infiltratr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:09 pm    Post subject: How long does it take to have mirror activate Reply with quote

Hi There

I have paid for the gixen mirror option but I also had issues with creating my gixen account.

I an now using a different username but the same email address. The gixen mirror option seems to be off for me so I don't know if it has been somehow lost between account names.

It's only been about 20 minutes however so I might just be being too impatient.

SO how long should it take to link the gixen mirror payment to mt gixen account?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's usually pretty quick, but I suspect it might require the page you are looking at to be restarted, so I often suggest at least logging out and back into your Gixen account.

If you think the subscription may now be associated with the wrong account you can change that using the Mirror transfer form which you can get to from the settings page in the section labelled, 'Transfer your mirror subscription to another username'.

If you want to check which Gixen accounts are currently associated with your email address you can use the page you'd use if you forgot it completely, (which can be accessed from the 'Sign up' page) here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.