Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Can't login to Gixen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leekgolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:03 pm    Post subject: Can't login to Gixen Reply with quote

Hello,

I created a new Gixen account. When I try to login to Gixen I get an error that I can't login with my ebay account and need to create a Gixen account.

I'm entering my Gixen username in the username field and my Gixen password. Am I entering in the wrong place? What am I doing incorrectly?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this indicates that someone (perhaps not you) once had an Ebay account that they used with Gixen before the requirement for separate Gixen ids, which was exactly the same as the one you've tried to create as a Gixen id.

Could you try setting one up with a different name ?

I presume you haven't got to the stage of paying for a Mirror subscription ?
lidram

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:42 am    Post subject: same issue Reply with quote

i get the same issue. So why don't we get a message saying account cannot be created before? i get re-directed to ebay and allow access to gixen before i get this error.
andywarinton

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:50 am    Post subject: Can't login to Gixen Reply with quote

I have created an account with the above username, linked to ebay and paid my $6 and only then when trying to log-in again do I get this error message.
The Gixen username happens to be an old ebay username and I used the same password for Gixen as for this old ebay username which is it seems why I now can't log-in but I would now like the $6 refunded or some way of transferring this to a new Gixen username.
Can you help please?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:50 am    Post subject: Can't login to Gixen

Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To transfer a subscription you can use the Mirror Transfer Form.

This can be accessed from the Settings page which comes up when you push the Settings button near the top of the snipes page that you get to after logging on. Of course you need an account that you are able to log into in order to get there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.