Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

unable to add snipe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tradecentre11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:31 am    Post subject: unable to add snipe Reply with quote

I'm unable to add snipe, item: 383599353083, I get:

Error: Array
Could not add this item.

I have tried direct via ebay and manually, any ideas?
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Via the website, I'm getting:

Code:
Error: array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error: array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Could not add this item (383599353083)(1, -1).

I note that the seller is away until the day before the auction ends, so I wonder if this is a start for Ebay fixing the issue where snipes can be set up but bids are rejected for items where this applies, or perhaps in attempting to fix that they've introduced some other issue.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'direct via ebay and manually', do you mean using the browser plug-in and this website, or different tool(s); not that this is of of great significance as I imagine the underlying cause of the failure is the same for all possible methods of adding snipes to Gixen.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a message at the top of the listing:

Quote:
This seller is currently away until Jun 26, 2020, and is not processing orders at this time. You can add this item to your watch list to purchase later.

You should hopefully be able to add it anytime from Friday onwards...
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be an eBay bug, I am looking at it. I noticed a few more times that item info can't be obtained for listings where seller is away.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:51 pm    Post subject:

RPT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This appears to still be an issue.

Quote:
Could not add this item (313142509678)(1, -1).

Quote:
This seller is currently away until Jul 18, 2020, and is not processing orders at this time. You can add this item to your watch list to purchase later.

Listing ends today.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, it does seem to be.

When it is possible to add snipes of sellers that are away, and I've found it is recently, Gixen does now appear to be able to place the bids now. Not much help if you can't add the snipe in the first place though, I know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.