Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Can't sign up/login

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rikatiko

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:35 am    Post subject: Can't sign up/login Reply with quote

Hello, I've been an occasional user for years. In the past, I used my eBay account to log on Gixen. Now I understand things have changed: I need to make a specific Gixen account and authorize Gixen on eBay.

So that's what I did: I signed up from the main page at gixen.com and proceeded with the link to eBay as directed, in order to authorize. Apparently it was successful, as I was redirected from eBay back to Gixen. However, when trying to log in on Gixen, I get redirected to a page that says
Quote:
Please sign up first at w w w.gixen.com. You cannot any longer log in with your eBay username and password, now you need to sign up and get Gixen username and password.

as if my sign up hadn't been successful, or the authorization at eBay had failed. I did receive a welcome email for each time I tried to sign up, but still the account doesn't seem to work.

How can I sign up on Gixen and authorize Gixen on eBay?
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you choose a Gixen id name that is different from the Ebay id name that you used to log into Gixen with, because that is recommended ?

You can check what Ebay accounts there are associated with your email using this page. It might be worth using that to find out if the registration process has actually completed for any id that you have tried to set up, so far.
rikatiko

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it! The username was the same. Problem solved. Thank you Cupid!
rikatiko

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick effective support is good. I just got myself the mirror service Wink
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 2:56 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.