Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I have 2 accounts and both are bidding on the same account!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rex2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:29 pm    Post subject: I have 2 accounts and both are bidding on the same account! Reply with quote

I have 2 accounts. And in 2 years never had a problem like this. Today all of the bids on my Rex2 account are being placed on my Rex account! This is a Catastrophic screw up that is happening! I am supposed to be getting the 5% c back on my 2nd account and I have just LOST a ton of 5% backs!!! Plus these 2 accounts are NOT supposed to be crossed! Business and Personal! This just cost me a ton of money and now a nightmare of mixing business with personal. Please fix this immediately or better yet call me!
274310102586 362947486708 223949626335
Above are 3 of the auctions and a ton more this is about to happen to.
I am logged into the account they are supposed to be posting to and they are crossing over.
Rex Nelson
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is something that you can sort out yourself, using the tools provided.

On the Settings page, in the second section is where you set up the authorisation for a Gixen account to bid on an Ebay account.

The only way that what you are describing can happen is if you authorise an account there that you did not want the bids to be placed on.

It shouldn't take you more than a few minutes to change this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.