Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

GIXEN listing highlighted in yellow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trafdal1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:31 pm    Post subject: GIXEN listing highlighted in yellow Reply with quote

My GIXEN listing is highlighted in yellow. what does it mean, Will the snipe be submitted an work at eBay?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yellow means that your maximum bid is already below current high bid. What is the item id?
trafdal1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:16 pm    Post subject: GIXEN listing highlighted in yellow Reply with quote

ebay item 164126759255 and someone has a bid for $1.23 I am guessing that I need to update my snipe bid $1.25 to at least $1.48. If the previous statement is true then the word "scheduled" should be replaced with "snipe bid is to low" or something similar. Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the minimum bid is currently $1.48.

The status of a snipe only changes at the end of the auction when the bid is due to be sent to Ebay.

It's unlikely but the bid that was placed which caused yours to be insufficient could still be withdrawn.

Anyway the status always stays as SCHEDULED till the end of the auction, though it may change if the auction is ended early and Gixen subsequently detects that.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.