Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I cannot bid i fI am not from the origin country of seller

View previous topic :: View next topic  
none

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:30 pm    Post subject: I cannot bid i fI am not from the origin country of seller Reply with quote

My main address is set to Slovakia, but the seller does ship the merchant to Germany only. In this case I get: AUCTION RESTRICTED: SHIPPING ADDRESS COUNTRY RESTRICTED

But I want to bid to that item anway, as I have a friend there. What can I do? Do I setup the main address to GErmany until auction finishes?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipping address is what needs to be set to where the seller is prepared to send things.

Perhaps when you have a bit more time, I recommend having different Ebay accounts for different shipping addresses so that you don't have to keep changing your shipping address between bids.

It might also be a good idea to try a test bid to ensure that Ebay has recognised the change and is allowing bids after you change a shipping address.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I can have to separate accounts, but how to deal with Gixen then, as I do not want to buy 2 paid accounts?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are not doing it very often then you could use an unpaid Gixen account and take the risk of it being a bit less reliable.

You can also change authorisations on Gixen accounts to change the Ebay id that it places bids on, but that again introduces the risk of you forgetting to swap it when required.

If you are doing this a lot and if you ever have different items that need different shipping addresses on the same day, then I would recommend using separate Gixen accounts, and in that case $6 extra a year really isn't that much extra to be paying for the convenience of not having to changing things around all the time. You only have to remember to log into the Gixen account that corresponds to where you want the item shipped and you can have separate auctions on separate accounts at the same time with the wins going to different locations.

You still might get issues with some sellers that will only send to a Paypal confirmed address, so you also need to set up separate shipping addresses in Paypal if you use that to pay for things.

Last edited by Cupid on Tue May 05, 2020 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:01 pm    Post subject:

kesonline

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:26 am    Post subject: auction 174264877117 Reply with quote

Ihave the same isue 174264877117. The ebay answer me:
"Your address wasn't the issue with these auctions so I think that it may be something to do with the sniping app that you've used"
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was 'AUCTION RESTRICTED: SHIPPING ADDRESS COUNTRY RESTRICTED' the status that Gixen has given this snipe on both the Main and Mirror tabs ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.